Grammy-Award winning Southwest Chamber Music is celebrating the 20th anniversary season of the Summer Festival at The Huntington! Chef Jon Dubrick has created delicious three-course meals to enhance your concert experience.
Saturday, July 13 & Sunday, July 14
Watermelon & Lychee Salad
Goat Cheese Stuffed Free Range Chicken or
Vanilla Scented Crab Stuffed Tilapia or
Seasonal Mushroom Saute
Saturday, July 27 & Sunday, July 28
Latin Martini Shrimp Cocktail
Southwestern Crusted Tenderloin or
Chipotle & Corn Risotto
Tres Leches Cake
Saturday, August 10 & Sunday, August 11
Truffle Deviled Egg with Micro Basil Salad
Grilled Free Range Chicken or
Potato Cake with Pickled Vegetables
Saturday, August 24 & Sunday, August 25
Curried Mushrooms with Fried Scallions
Grilled New York Strip or
Crispy Risotto with Roasted Vegetables
- Dinners are $60 for a 3-course meal, tax and tip included.
- Dinners are available for concert ticket holders only.
- Reservations close 48 hours prior to each concert.
- Please arrive for dinner between 5:45 and 6:15.
- Note your choice of main dish when you place your order.
- Gourmet coffee & brewed tea service is included.
- Huntington wine and beer selections are available for an additional charge.